GTA Digital Leadership Programme
|Date & Time:||17 September 2018 13:12|
|Location:||GTA University Centre, Guernsey|
Digital technologies are here to stay, forcing business leaders to either adapt or get left behind.
Innovation is key to ensuring your business stay ahead of the game. This intensive two-day course is designed to help senior managers and leaders understand what digital really is and how it can improve business competitiveness, drive efficiencies and help leaders make stronger decisions, faster.
From how to use data to analyse customers and using digital channels to attract new customers, this digital innovation programme is designed to the specific needs facing businesses today.
Ideal for SMEs looking to gain a competitive edge, this course is delivered by Salford Business School and will be taught by the same lecturers who deliver their award-winning MBA programme. Designed to deliver maximum impact on careers with minimal time away from the workplace, this mini-MBA style programme is perfect for those looking to expand their digital skill set with minimum disruption.
Over the two days we will unravel the key elements of digital innovation and how it applies to your business, covering:
- Digital business in a modern world
- The all-round digital company
- Disrupting with digital
- Leading digital transformation in your organisation
- Taking a closer review of your organisation
- innovative business modelling
- Digital strategy for your organisation
In attending this programme you will:
- Achieve a better understanding of your people, your products, and your business – giving you an unparalleled view of where your organisation stands in a fast-paced digital business world, its strengths and future growth opportunities
- Be able to lead technological change and respond to new opportunities and the unexpected
- Identify digital innovation needs for your business
- Be equipped with knowledge of effective digital business practice in a fast-changing global environment
- Be aware of how digital technologies can deliver real competitive advantage by becoming key enablers of business strategies
- Understand the benefits of being a data-driven business
- Gain exposure to best digital practices and benchmarks beyond your industry
- Sharpen your ability to make decisions in a fast-changing and increasingly technological business environment
- Take away effective tools and processes for immediate impact on the job
- Connect with an exceptional peer group from diverse industries.
Marie is Director of the Centre for Digital Business focussing on the role of digital technologies in the business setting and specialising in the convergence of the ‘real’ and digital worlds and the social influences of technology. Marie teaches on the Business and IT (BIT) course at Salford Business School and has significant experience working on varied digital research projects which have explored the commercial and societal implications of technological change.
New Zealand-born and Australian-educated, Gordon is Head of the Operations and Information Management Academic Unit within Salford Business School. He states his objective is to “disseminate and share knowledge to the broadest possible audience with the goal of enabling the success of others in a digitally rich business and social environment”. Previously Gordon taught coding as a problem solving activity to the "reluctant”, at both postgraduate and undergraduate levels. He has published work focusing on the use of technology including social media marketing, economies in game worlds, conflict in online communities, the social supply chain, on/off-line retailing and grieving networks. Other key work includes the development of science fiction prototyping as a method for technology innovation and transformation.
Join Us Our Initiatives. Your Innovations.
Join the Digital Greenhouse, together we can help deliver the diversified, innovative and creative culture Guernsey needs to succeed in the future.More Information