Systems Infrastructure Engineer
A trust company is looking for a Systems Infrastructure Engineer to join their team, to be primarily responsible for the maintenance of the Enterprise Wide Infrastructure.
The Systems Infrastructure Engineer will be involved in project work and will provide support to the Senior Systems Infrastructure Engineer. They are also be required to provide third party support to the other IT Systems departments as well as maintaining and building relationships with other departments and third party service providers.
This role would suit a highly motivated individual with a minimum of three years’ experience within a Systems Infrastructure role, who has experience in managing/maintaining the following complex and Business Critical infrastructure systems:
• Enterprise Level Storage Systems
• Enterprise Wide Network Switching and Routing
• Enterprise Level Anti-Virus
• Enterprise Telephony Solutions
• Enterprise Security Gateways/AppliancesMore Information