We are seeking a Support Analyst to join our dynamic team and provide 2nd level support to one of our key clients. The role will suit someone in an existing IT, business analysis or business support role. Full training will be provided.
The successful applicant will require sound analysis and problem solving skills, have excellent interpersonal skills and provide a responsive service to over 100 users.
This is a diverse job requiring you to manage and prioritise the resolution of the wide range of IT and nonIT support requests. You will be interacting with local and international colleagues and therefore excellent written and verbal communications skills will be essential.
Personal and Social Requirement
● Excellent communication skills
● Sound analysis and problem solving skills
● Ability to work independently and multitask
● Ability to prioritise and meet tight deadlines
● Flexibility to work outside of normal hours and occasionally at weekends
● A good team player
● 2 years relevant experience in an IT/Systems or Business Support role
● Degree or strong A-levels
● Windows 7/10, MS Office 2016, Desktop Software