A growing organisation in the finance sector is looking to recruit a Support Analyst, to deliver the effective operation of the group’s support and training function.
The Support Analyst will support the operational activities of the IT support and training team, as well as supporting and administering IT solutions that enhance mission-critical business operations. They will also work closely with the rest of the IT and technical teams as well as providing support for the users and owners of the organisation.
The desirable candidate for this role will have the following attributes and skills:
• Experience in a first-line IT systems- and user-support role
• Experience of supporting Audio-Visual and Integrated telephone systems
• Proven experience in Support across a range of applications and platforms including strategic planning and development, project management, and policy development
• Good understanding and technical knowledge of current PC operating systems and applications.
• Demonstrated ability to apply IT systems and methodologies in solving business problems
• Ability and willingness to coach and support induction training of new usersMore Information