Service Desk Technician
Our client is a small group of consultants who support a wide variety of clients in Networking, Security, Virtualisation, Private Cloud hosting, and general support. They are currently looking for a Service Desk technician to join their small but busy team.
• Service Desk Technician is to be the first point of contact for their clients. The role requires handling 1st and 2nd Line support requests, log calls on the Service Desk system and be actively involved from initial call logging all the way through to call resolution.
• Where required to escalate incidents to 3rd Line Consultants.
• Helping to undertake purchasing, dealing with suppliers and assisting in running the Guernsey office.
• Consultants and Engineers are on hand to assist, and to ensure development and learning of new skills to increase knowledge across the IT industry.
• Occasional visits to our clients on site may be required, assisting either our Consultants and Engineers.
• Helping and assisting our Consultants in technical builds, design and installation of a wide variety of hardware and projects.
• 2 – 3 years of IT experience, in a Service Desk or 1st\2nd Line support role.
• Good basic knowledge of Desktop Environments, Windows Server Infrastructure and Active Directory, Networking and Firewall technologies.More Information