Service Desk Analyst
A company is looking to recruit a Service Desk Analyst, to provide first level technical support to internal staff, to respond to staff requests for IT service of all kinds, and a range of administration duties to assist with the smooth running of all IT systems.
Responsibilities will include:
- Act as a single point of contact for phone calls, emails and service desk requests from staff regarding IT issues, queries and requests for assistance.
- Provide an excellent level of customer service to callers
- Escalate unresolved calls to the dedicated team
- IT induction training to new joiner
- Maintain accurate IT records
- Be aware of cyber security risks that exist and escalate any events or concerns that are encountered; and installation of equipment.
Extensive training will be provided as part of this role, so previous experience of working in an IT environment is beneficial, however, is not necessarily required. Being able to evidence a keen interest in IT and new technology is preferred, and higher education experience of IT would be an advantage.More Information