Senior Account Manager
If you’re looking to join a progressive company whose passion is to enable our clients and our staff through technology solutions, then this could be the role for you…
The Senior Account Manager is a key part of the company and sales team, with responsibility for managing client relationships and ensuring customer requirements are met. The role requires an ability to develop an understanding of the services and technologies we provide, as well as understanding what our clients’ businesses do and what they aspire too. A “can-do” attitude, with drive for achieving goals and forward-thinking ideas to promote the company brand are a must.
To do this role you will need…
• Proven experience as a Senior Account Manager, Senior Key Account Manager, Senior Sales Account Manager or other relevant role.
• Strong analytical and organisational skills.
• Excellent research skills to enable informed decision-making.
• Ability to prepare budgets and expense reports.
• Familiarity with sales performance metrics.
• Demonstrable ability to communicate at a high level, present and influence key stakeholders at all levels of an organisation.
• Strong customer service attitude.
• Ability to use and exploit software applications used in the business.
• Experience delivering client-focused solutions to customer needs.
• Proven ability to juggle multiple account management projects at a time, while maintaining sharp attention to detail.
• Strong administration skills.
• Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation abilities.
We are looking for people who are…
• Highly self-motivated.
• Confident managing others.
• Excellent at communicating clearly. Decisive.
For more information, see the full job description here.
If you are interested in being part of #LifeatC5, where your environment, career development and personal goals are key to our success please apply by 30th November 2018. We will accept ‘registered’ status applications.More Information