Professional Service Analyst
This is a varied, interesting and challenging position where a desire to learn and develop in a fast paced industry is essential, as is a willingness to work outside of normal office hours.
The ideal candidate will work from our client’s offices but will spend a great deal of time on customer sites, so they must be able to work on their own initiative but they will also enjoy being part of a close knit team. Accurate record keeping and good time management are essential as is the ability to communicate clearly and concisely with both customers and colleagues.
The ideal candidate will be customer focused, conscientious and will pay great attention to detail.
The position requires the following attributes and qualifications:
• They will be reliable, presentable and polite as they will act as the Company’s representative both over the phone and on customer sites
• A full category 4 driving licence (essential)
• Worked in a help desk or technical IT position for at least 3 years
• Have a thorough knowledge of Microsoft Desktop Operating Systems and Software
• Ability to carry out Windows Server and Exchange administration tasks
• Knowledge of ARCserve, Trustwave, Sophos and/or similar products
Contact us today for more details.More Information