PR & Communications Manager
A law firm is looking to recruit a PR & Communications Manager to join their Business Development & Marketing department.
The role holder will focus on PR and website, they will be responsible for developing and raising awareness of the company’s brand and communicating core messages across all relevant media and to clients.
The post holder will be expected to work closely with other members of the team (and partners) in planning, implementing and supporting campaigns, events, and sponsorship across the firm.
The desirable candidate will have the following skills and attributes:
• Experience in PR and Communications
• Exceptionally high standard of written and spoken English
• Membership of relevant professional organisation such as Chartered Institute of Marketing or equivalent
• Active on social media and experienced in driving traffic through hashtags, trending topics, tweeting and other means. An understanding of social media in the financial/legal space would be preferable.
• Experienced with data analytics, measurement and reporting of activity Good team player and able to operate under pressure, to deadline and within budget
• A proficient proof-reader and copywriterMore Information