A large commercial company is looking to recruit a Marketing Executive to report to the Category Manager and will help ‘champion’ the products in their category.
The key to success in this role is to assist the Category Manager to deliver sustainable growth of the category through all available marketing channels through research, product development and marketing activity.
Key tasks and responsibilities
• Assisting in new product launch plans – Help identify new product ideas as a result of monitoring market trends and consumer research. Assist in the development of plans to launch to both existing and new customers.
• Existing product portfolio management – Assist in analysing the performance of our product categories, identifying under-performing products and creating/executing plans to counteract.
• Customer service support – To help ensure the training documents are kept up to date and any queries and complaints get resolved quickly and effectively.
• Market research – Staying on top of market trends and gathering insights from reports to identify threats and possible new opportunities.
• Writing marketing briefs – Liaising with our in-house design studio to create new versions of product packaging or ad hoc marketing campaigns.
• Marketing administration – Liaising with internal functions to ensure campaigns are planned and executed, correct processes are adhered to and all stakeholders are aware of the plans.
The successful candidate will be educated to degree level, ideally within Marketing or Business, have some relevant experience and/or a demonstrable passion for Marketing, excellent communication skills (written and oral) and have a can-do attitude.More Information