Junior Support Analyst
The Junior Support Analyst’s primary responsibility is to deliver the effective operation of the Group’s Support and Training function in line with the group’s objectives and service standards.
The Junior Support Analyst will support the operational activities of the IT support and training team, as well as supporting and administering IT solutions that enhance mission-critical business operations.
The desirable candidate will have the following skills:
• Experience in a first-line IT systems- and user-support role or experience in customer service.
• Experience of supporting Audio-Visual and Integrated telephone systems.
• Good understanding and technical knowledge of current PC operating systems and applications.
• Self-starter and motivated by IT and excellent customer service.
• Demonstrated ability to apply IT systems and methodologies in solving business problems.
• Ability and willingness to coach and support induction training of new users.
• Excellent written, oral, and interpersonal communication skills.More Information