IT & Data Analyst Assistant
To provide IT support for the Healthcare Group over four surgeries, including producing accurate information, analysis of data and audits from the Practice clinical system.
Responsibilities Main Duties and Responsibilities
· Provide end user 1st line support on all hardware and applications.
· Act as a first point of contact for phone calls and emails from staff regarding IT issues and queries.
· Troubleshoot IT related problems from in-house software to hardware, such as PCs, phones and printers.
· Troubleshoot basic network issues such as patching, network card configuration.
· Arrange for external technical support where problems cannot be resolved in house.
· Take ownership of user problems and follow up the status of problems on behalf of the user and communicate progress.
· To be responsible for the stock control and ordering of IT equipment including toners/cartridges.
· Receive, log and manage calls from internal staff via telephone and email.
· Communicate issues, charges and identify opportunities for improvement.
· Maintain a high degree of customer service for all support queries and adhere to all service management principles.
· Assist the IT and Data Manager to evaluate, analyse/interrupt internal and external data utilising data/statistical software packages.
· Compile daily, weekly and monthly reports on the Practice’s performance.
· Extract data from various data sources, including databases and data systems, for reporting and analysis purposes.
· Ensure a high quality/accuracy/standard of work and service throughout.
· Publish support documentation to assist staff with requests for information and provide staff training if required.
· In addition to the duties specified above, undertake any other duties as required by the Practice.
· Comply with all Healthcare Policies and Procedures.
Good standard of education to A level or equivalent in computer studies
Relevant IT experience Microsoft Office electronic software packages.
Excel to intermediate Level Use of databases
Administrative experience Skills & Qualifications
Strong administrative skills and organisational ability
Good interpersonal skills
Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyse, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
Able to work under own Initiative and be a self-starter
Be a team player
Be reliable and conscientious with good timekeeping and attendance
Be flexible, adaptable, polite and confident
Have a good understanding of IT software and data analysis
4 weeks annual leave increasing to 5 weeks with service
Medical Health Insurance
About Healthcare Group
Healthcare is the largest provider of family medicine in Guernsey. We have an experienced team of doctors, nurses, osteopaths and physiotherapists who offer a range of services designed to meet all of your family's healthcare needs. We have 4 surgeries across the Island and you can be seen wherever it is most convenient
Contact : Roger Fitch – email@example.comMore Information