A leading legal firm is looking to recruit an experienced information professional to help develop research and current awareness services to support and develop the knowledge function across the firm.
• Working with the Group Head of knowledge management devise and run legal and business current awareness across the firm, according to the requirements of the business.
• Carry out legal research and business enquiries utilising the firm’s online resources.
• Load and maintain content on the SharePoint knowledge system.
• Exploit SharePoint functionality for the effective dissemination of information across the firm.
• Utilise any technology made available for knowledge projects, such as document automation, contract analysis etc.
The desirable candidate will hold a postgraduate/graduate qualification in Library/Information Studies (or equivalent, have a minimum of 3 years' experience in Legal library & information work, have previous experience of using SharePoint and experience of compiling and designing current awareness procedures.More Information