Graphic Designer and Social Media Officer
A local business is looking for an experienced marketing or design candidate who holds a degree or be CIM qualified to join their Marketing team. This is a key role to design, write and create professional online marketing, training, social media, sales and corporate communications materials across market leading premium aesthetics brands and internally for the business.
Responsibilities & Duties:
- Social Media: Plan and produce social media outputs including content writing, graphics, channel management, scheduling, internal training on social media and assisting with policy and strategy formation with the marketing team.
- Creativity and Content: Suggest new ideas and concepts to drive growth to meet the marketing objectives for the group and produce rich and engaging content (written and graphical) that resonates with key audiences to increase awareness, interest and generate leads.
- Responsible for the production and creation of collateral including Eshots, online assets, adverts, Counter cards, Flyers, business cards, letterheads, etc in line with agreed marketing plans.
- PR: Writing articles and releases, collate, research and produce Before and after photos, press releases and supporting activities.
- Generate graphic ideas, sourcing and creative artwork for all printed and online materials to support: Marketing campaigns, events, direct mail, e-marketing, websites, digital media, video editing and production, sales presentations, templates, internal comms and point of sale marketing. Sourcing and manipulation of new, web-optimised graphics for use on websites, newsletters and social media channels.
- General Strong communication skills; written, oral and through design
- Creative and organised
- An eye for detail
- Ability to work to tight deadlines
- Capability to manage multiple projects and tasks
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft office, Adobe InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator. And Mailchimp (or other html based email platforms).