Desktop Support- 1-year contract
A local IT company which provides IT solutions, support and managed services is looking for a Desktop Support Contractor for a 1-year period.
Applicants must have 3-4 years' experience providing IT Infrastructure field support which includes troubleshooting hardware, software, operating system issues and problems and fixing the issues without impacting / violating the hardware warranty or customer security compliance requirements.
They will also have the following skills:
- Hands on experience in installing, troubleshooting and fixing desktops, printers, laptop and other computer peripherals hardware problems as well as desktop applications
- Basic knowledge of enterprise LAN and WAN setups and concepts.
- Ability to lift / move computer equipment weighing up to 50Lbs.
- Skilled in desk side support and PC break/fix including basic administration of Windows O/S.
- Experience with Anti-spyware and Anti-virus software.
- Some usage Knowledge of TCP/IP networking, DNS, DHCP, VPN, and RDP.
- Ability to troubleshoot issues with systems and networks using good deductive reasoning skills.
- Preferably with an Associate's Degree in Electronics and CompTIA A+ Certification.
- Knowledge and experience of ticketing tools ( ServiceNow / Remedy etc.),
- Basic understanding and troubleshooting of Mobile Device Management system( Air watch / Xenmobile/ Mobile iron etc),
- Basic understanding and troubleshooting for VDI, SCCM/ LAnDesk/ Altris, Skype for Business, OneDrive.