A commercial company is looking to recruit a Data Analyst, to join their Insight and Analytics team, this role will be key to evolving the analysis and marketing optimisation capability for the company and help ensure that all their marketing channels function as effectively as possible.
Support the marketing programme and help drive sales performance, through effective planning, segmentation, analysis, and reporting.
• Work closely with the Customer Retention team to help create marketing plans and help define all campaigns required in a campaign period.
• Plan and build email activity within the Faststats campaign management tool.
• Help execute email campaigns within in-house Adobe Campaign platform by segmenting, selecting & supplying customer data for said campaigns.
• Responsible for accurate email targeting of customers via use of Acorn demographic profiling tool.
• Carry out post campaign analysis and reporting of email activity using Adobe Campaign
• Support workflow modelling to create automated email campaigns within Adobe Campaign.
• The desirable candidate will have the following skills:
• Analytical background with a minimum of 2 years’ experience
• Analytical, proactive with a need and affinity for understanding marketing performance
• Good data manipulation, analytics and insight skills
• Good PowerPoint and Excel skills with ability to take standard analytics output and make it stakeholder friendly
• Good written and verbal communication (clear, accurate, complete, actionable)
• Enthusiastic and positive
• Creative and flexible approach to workingMore Information