A large commercial company is seeking a Communications Executive to join their friendly Marketing team.
The role holder will create and commission content to support brand campaigns, new product launches and seasonal/trend-led activities for print and online, including copy, imagery, info-graphics and videos. They will use tools such as Moz, Hitwise and Google Trends to find article topics and to optimise content for SEO. Be responsible for editing and proof-reading content produced by external writers and ambassadors and support the team in the delivery of an in house brand magazine.
The desirable candidate will have the following skills and attributes:
- Excellent brief-writing skills
- Attention to detail and eye for design
- Degree or relevant qualification in English, communications, journalism or digital marketing
- Portfolio of published work
- Previous experience in an editorial or web-related position
- Previous experience of editing copy for print
- Strong knowledge of or enthusiasm about the health and nutrition industry
- Competent with other online insight/analytics packages, tools and platforms (i.e. Hitwise, Moz, WebTrends, WordPress, and Google Analytics)