The AI Analyst will be responsible for the generation, maintenance and delivery of accurate reporting for the office and analytical investigations into the effective and efficient delivery of ROI from marketing investment.
- Working with other AI Analysts to help conceptualise, define and deliver new acquisition reports, as well as improving existing ones
- Working closely with AI resources within supplier companies with a view to delivering required acquisition outputs
- Analysing data from various sources and making recommendations in order to ensure that the business acts proactively on the information at its disposal
- Continually searching for new and useful ways to analyse data that is relevant to the company’s business model
- Education of report and analysis end-users so as to ensure a maximum spread of expertise around the company
The successful candidate will preferably have an undergraduate degree in Information Systems / Maths / Stats / Engineering or similar or at least 2 years’ work experience in a business intelligence role, good inter-personal and communication skills and hands-on experience with transact SQL (e.g. MS-SQL Server 2008r2), OLAP, reporting tools, data transformation and data warehouses.More Information