Administrator, Operations & Support
Generali Worldwide Insurance Company Limited / Guernsey
Generali Worldwide is a wholly-owned subsidiary of the Generali Group. Founded on the strength of this international presence and wide-ranging expertise, Generali Worldwide specialises in offering life-insurance-based wealth management and employee benefit solutions to a global audience, including multi-national organisations, international expatriates and local resident populations in licensed territories.
The company’s head office is based in Guernsey, a premier international financial centre, and is a Registered Insurer under the Insurance Business (Bailiwick of Guernsey) law, 2002 (as amended). It is also an authorised insurer in the Bahamas, British Virgin Islands, Cayman Islands, Hong Kong, Jersey and Singapore.
Product Offerings:A range of individual unit-linked regular and single premium-based savings, retirement and investment plans and an open-architecture portfolio bond along with Group retirement and savings products, Group Life and Disability and Healthcare products.
Characteristics of the current position /
- User Support & Helpdesk
- Network Administration & Support
- System Installation and Asset Management
- Service Delivery
- Configuration & Change Management
- Telecommunications Support
- Business Continuity
- Staff Training
Key responsibilities and functions:
- Desktop Support
- Efficient running of the IT helpdesk System
- Asset management
- Network Support
- Service Delivery
Skills and Experience:
- Microsoft Windows Operating Systems
- Mitel Communications
- Citrix Systems
- Network Administration
- Helpdesk Support
- Customer Focused
- 1-2 years’ experience in a Support Role.
Generali Global Competencies
- Teamwork – The ability and desire to work co-operatively with others, either as part of own team or as part of business, in order to achieve shared goals.
- Personal Effectiveness – Sets high standards or personal and professional integrity in meeting commitments, developing relationships and addressing own development needs. Takes personal responsibility for making things happen and achieving results. Displays motivation, commitment, perseverance and conscientiousness.
- Planning and Organising – the ability to create and implement effective action plans to achieve desired results; to think ahead and manage own time, prioritise and schedule activities effectively
- Impact and Influence – The ability to gain support from others by adapting one’s personal style for a particular situation or audience.
- Technical Expertise – Has the technical / professional skills knowledge and experience required to excel in their area of specialism. Keeps up to date with industry developments. Has the motivation to expand use and distribute work related knowledge to others.
- Customer Focus – Listens, understands and anticipates the customer’s needs, maintaining long term effective relationships; taking the initiative to ensure their satisfaction, taking the responsibility for service quality in line with the Company’s objectives.