Introduction To Business Analysis | New dates TBA
GTA | Date: 05 April 2016
The demand for business improvement and business transformational change has never been greater and consequently so to the skills to perform effective business analysis.
Business Analysts are the key architects in defining and managing change within an organisation, they identify change needs, assess the impact of change, capture and document requirements and facilitate delivery of the change.
The course will cover the following areas:
- Introduction to business analysis
- Competencies of the business analyst
- The Business Analysis Process Model
- Investigation techniques & Root cause Analysis
- Stakeholder analysis and management
- Modelling the business system
- Modelling business processes
- Gathering the requirements
- Documenting and managing requirements
- Modelling requirements
- Delivering the requirements
- Making a business and financial case
- Implementing business change.
Delegates attending this course will be introduced to the basic concepts and tools of business analysis, the concepts and skills for planning business analysis activities, eliciting, analysing, modeling, and writing requirements, which can be used immediately back in the workplace.More Information